Public Offer Agreement.The public offer contract is public, i.e. In accordance with Article 633 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, its conditions are the same for all customers regardless of status (individual, legal entity, individual entrepreneur). With full agreement with this Agreement, the buyer accepts the conditions and procedure for placing an order, paying for goods, delivering goods, and failing to comply with the terms of this agreement. This text is an agreement between the online store http://loveyou.ua, hereinafter referred to as the “Online Store”, and the user of the online store services, hereinafter referred to as the “Buyer” and determines the conditions for purchasing goods through the website of the online store.
1. USER REGISTRATION.1.1 By placing an order on the website http://loveyou.ua, the Buyer agrees to these terms and conditions. 1.2 Personal data of the Buyer is not provided to third parties, but is saved to provide services for the sale of goods presented on the site http://loveyou.ua. The online store reserves the right to use this information for marketing purposes (analysis of data on sales of goods, analysis of site attendance, e-mailing). 1.3 By registering on the site http://loveyou.ua, the Buyer agrees to provide accurate, accurate information about himself and his contact information.
2. ACCEPTANCE AND PROCESSING OF ORDERS.2.1 Orders are accepted via the website http://loveyou.ua or by phones +38 (067) 694 78 18, +38 (066) 838 84 74, +38 (050) 951 00 05, +38 (073) 476 39 63 . 2.2. Time to receive calls and process orders: Monday-Saturday from 9.00 to 18.00 2.3 After placing an order, the Buyer receives a message to the email address specified during registration that his order has been accepted by the automatic order management system, and a representative of the online store will contact him shortly to place an order, check the availability of ordered goods, clarify payment terms and delivery . 2.4 An order is not considered to be completed if the Buyer has not passed the stage of confirming the order with a representative of the online store by phone (if the Buyer does not answer the call, is out of range of mobile communication, etc.).
3. DELIVERY AND PAYMENT.3.1 Terms of payment and delivery of goods to the Buyer are governed by the section "Delivery and Payment". 3.2 The buyer understands the possibility of a situation in which the delivery will take more than 2 working days (due to the nature of the delivery service; a large volume of orders and, therefore, lengthening the time for each order, etc.), or the delivery will be temporarily impossible. At the same time, the online store http://loveyou.ua does not undertake any obligation to reimburse any damages to the Buyer related to the late delivery of the order. If the Buyer is not satisfied with the delivery time, he has the right to refuse the order on the day of registration by contacting the operator of the online store http://loveyou.ua.
4. INSPECTION OF DELIVERED GOODS.4.1 Upon receipt of the order, the Buyer must check the quantity and quality of the goods received. According to the Law of Ukraine on Protection of Consumer Rights and Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 172 of 03/19/1994 (Supplement No. 3 - list of goods), bedding is not included in the list of non-food items subject to return or exchange. If upon receipt of an order you find an inappropriate product, we guarantee you to provide the proper product at our expense.
5. TERMS AND CONDITIONS.5.1 The online store http://loveyou.ua reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement, and the online store undertakes to notify the Buyer via e-mail about all fundamental changes in the Agreement, and the Buyer agrees to receive messages of this kind from the online store. 5.2 The online store http://loveyou.ua undertakes to provide the Buyer with the terms and conditions of this Agreement on its website for free.
6. DISCLAIMER6.1 The online store http://loveyou.ua at any time without notice may make changes to the materials and services provided on this site, as well as the products and prices mentioned therein. 6.2 The online store http://loveyou.ua under no circumstances shall be liable for any damage (including damage from loss of profits, data or from interruption of business activity) arising from the use or inability to use this site.
7. VALIDITY OF THE PRESENT CONTRACT7.1 This contract comes into force from the day of payment of the order and is valid until all the conditions of the contract are fulfilled.